SOFADES, French manufacturer, offers since 2009, two aesthetic techniques in solid granite, waterproof or draining, for all outdoor floor configurations. Pedestrian or drivable paths, terraces, descents of garages, car parks…
Technique without concrete slab and draining for life
This drivable and highly draining technique consists of a 4cm thick grid in which solid granite pavers are fitted.
- High resistance 100 tons / square meter.
- Easy to install, without cement or joints to be made.
- Solid granite pavers, 2 cm thick and non-slip (flamed granite).
- Easily removable for access from the underside. Wiring, pipes, roots …
- Adapts to the configuration of the ground, slopes or garage descents. Ideal technique for snowy regions.
- Possibility of creating many decorations.
- The PAVECARROS are made in three shades of granite: gray, beige/rosé and anthracite.
Waterproof technique with concrete slab
This drivable technique allows the glued installation of granite paving stones in 1 or 2 cm thickness using nestable and repositionable jigs.
- Very resistant to the passage of vehicles. 100 tons / square meter.
- Very simple and quick installation using PVC templates with handles. 5 template models.
- Solid granite pavers 1 or 2 cm thick and non-slip (flamed granite).
- Non-frost-resistant non-granite pavers and planes so as not to twist your feet.
- Adapts to the configuration of the ground, slopes or garage descents.
- Allows to cover all concrete slabs having only a reservation of less than 2.5cm in height.
- PAVE-EASY are made in three shades of granite: gray, beige/rosé and anthracite.